Accessing aged care for the first time can be a daunting activity but our Residential Manager is always happy to help. Alternatively, you may find useful information from any of the following sites.
- DPS Guide to Aged Care (includes Vacancies)
- Greek Welfare Centre (SA)
- Council on the Ageing and National Seniors Association
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
- Commonwealth Carelink Centres
- Home and Community Care (H.A.C.C) in S.A
- Seniors Housing
- Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency
- Aged Care Complaints Investigation
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Department of Veterans' Affairs - Community Nursing Services
- Dementia Care Australia
- The Australian Association of Gerontology
- The Australian Centre for Evidence Based Aged Care (ACEBAC)
"Supporting families and friends of older people living in residential aged care"